Trax events are about the experience of the outdoors, the sense of adventure and enjoyment of following a great course. They operate GPS based ‘micro-events’ where the participant is solely responsible for their own well being and navigation.
This tracker hire is solely for use with the Trax Events Castleman Trail Run.
Please ensure you have read and understood the 'Trax Events General Instructions' document before hiring this tracker. Click here to view the document
- The live view tracking page as linked below is the main information hub. It shows starters list, start times and routes
- Participants choose there own start time between the 06:00 and 10:00
- The event is held on Sunday 12th July, 9th Aug and the 30th Aug 2020
- The leader board will show participants across all 3 dates
- Participants will navigate a set course using the Geo Tracks app in conjunction with the issued Geo Tracks GPS tracker or by downloading the provided GPX files of the course and uploading to their own navigation device
- The GPS tracker is to be collected and returned from the 'Pick up and drop off' point at your allocated time
Live GPS Tracking map and results
Please see live GPS tracking map below. Further course instructions are shown in the confirmation of the hire email instructions email.
A results slide-out tab will be available once the first person has completed the course.
Live Tracking Map
Click here for the full-screen live tracking map.
Payment in full at the time of booking. Refunds (minus online booking fees) available up to 1 weeks before the start date. Refund requests to be made via email to email@example.com. There are no refunds after this point. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.