Salty Sea Dog GPS Triathlon. June 2020. Tracker and swim tow float hire.
The Salty Sea Dog GPS Triathlon is a 'Virtual' race. Using the Geo Tracks GPS tracker athletes follow the physical swim, bike and run course and are watched live online or the course can be played back against others. Each month the event will be renewed and the leader board reset. Open for hire now, first-time slots available from the 10th June.
- This GPS tracker hire is for the Salty Sea Dog GPS Triathlon (Sprint and Super Sprint) June 2020 ONLY. July and August hire will be released soon
- You choose your time slot when making the booking
- You need a 'mate' to assist you (See the advice pdf, included in your with hire confirmation email)
- The tracker will be posted to the delivery address you have provided
- You must post the tracker back using the pre-addressed sticker provided
- The Geo Tracks GPS tracker pack comes with a waterproof Aquapac, a swim tow float, and an ankle strap holder, these items are to be returned. Please ensure these items are used and sealed correctly (see the advice PDF)
- The pack also contains a swim hat, a Salty Sea Dog medal, and a sample from Precision Hydration, you keep these!
- You are responsible for correctly turning on the GPS tracker 15 mins before you start and turning it off when you finish
- You are responsible for the correct navigation of the course. Please see the instructions). It's well worth doing a little route recce before you start
- Please ensure you insert your preferred start time and date within June when making your booking. If you need to change this slot then please email email@example.com. Please do not change your start time without letting us know first
Live GPS Tracking map and results
Please see the two maps below. Course instructions are linked in the confirmation of hire email.
A results slide-out tab will be available once the first person has completed the course.
Sprint Distance. Click here for full-screen live tracking map.
Super Sprint Distance. Click here for full-screen live tracking map.Delivery/Return Information
The Geo Tracks GPS tracker will be posted by Royal Mail to the address you have provided. Included in the package is a sticker with the return address. Please use the sticker and the original packaging to return the equipment. You are responsible for the return postage cost. Please ensure you return the equipment immediately after use. A £80 lost, damaged or not returned within a week fee applies.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.