Rose of the Shires Ultra 54. 27th March 2021. Tracker Hire
- This tracker is for the Rose of the Shires Ultra (27th March 2021) only
- The tracker will be issued to you at the event registration and collected from you at the finish
- Do not leave the event without handing back your GPS tracker first. Thank you!
- The tracker will be issued 'turned on' and ready to go. You do not need to do anything to or with it other than carry it with you
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this used and sealed correctly
- The battery life is up to 70 hours from turn on. Exact battery life is dependent on environmental factors and signal strength
- Trackers can be used for navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app. The 'event code' is 559 and the bib number is as issued
- Make sure you understand how the trackers work here!
Live Tracking Map
Click here for full-screen live tracking map.
To get the ultimate performance from the Geo Tracks GPS tracker then use the Geo Tracks App. The app centers the map around your tracker as you move. Look around the map to see the other trackers in the event then hit the 'Red Target' button to instantly locate and centralize your tracker on your smartphone screen. Suitable for use as a navigation aid. The course route and checkpoints are overlayed on the google satellite view.
Once you have downloaded the app, enter the event code 559 and your bib number then the 'Track Now' button. Please note the event organizer issues your bib number.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.