Ride the Night GPS Tracker Hire. 29th May 2021
- Enable your friends and family to track you and other riders in live time throughout the night
- You can view the event via the free web view browser or upgrade to the Geo Tracks app
- This tracker hire is for the Ride the Night 100km and 50km ride on the 29th May 2021 only
- The tracker will be issued to you from the Geo Tracks tent at the event registration area
- The tracker will be issued switched on and ready to go
- Please ensure you hand the tracker back at the event finish of the event
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this used and sealed correctly
- Trackers can be used for navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app. The 'event code' will be issued nearer the event date and the bib number is as issued
- Make sure you understand how the trackers work here!
The trackers will be issued to you at event registration from the Geo Tracks tent. Further details on this will be emailed to you before the event.
To get the ultimate performance from the Geo Tracks GPS tracker then use the Geo Tracks App. The app centers the map around your tracker as you move. Look around the map to see the other trackers in the event then hit the 'Red Target' button to instantly locate and centralize your tracker on your smartphone screen. Suitable for use as a navigation aid. The course route and checkpoints are overlayed on the google satellite view.
Once you have downloaded the app, enter the event code 185 and your bib number then the 'Track Now' button. Please note the event organizer issues your bib number.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to email@example.com. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.