Go Beyond Thames Trot. 26th Oct 2019. Tracker Hire
- This tracker is for the Thames Trot (26th Oct 2019) only
- The tracker will be issued to you at the event registration by the event organizer and collected from you at the finish
- The tracker will be issued 'turned on'. You can check the status of your tracker on the Geo Tracks app or by looking for the small green light on the tracker
- Please ensure you hand the tracker back at the event finish
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this used and sealed correctly
- The battery life is up to 70 hours from turn on. Exact battery life is dependent on environmental factors and signal strength
- Trackers can be used for navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app. The 'event code' is 184 and the bib number is as issued
- Make sure you understand how the trackers work here!
The trackers are sent to the event organizer who will issue the tracker at the start of the event.
Live Tracking Map
Click here for full-screen live tracking map.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to email@example.com. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.