COUNTRY TO CAPITAL ULTRA. 11th Jan 2020. Tracker Hire
- This tracker is for the Country to Capital Ultra (11th Jan 2020) only
- The tracker will be issued to you at the event registration by the event organizer and collected from you at the finish
- The tracker will be issued 'turned on'. You can check the status of your tracker on the Geo Tracks app or by looking for the small green light on the tracker
- Please ensure you hand the tracker back at the event finish
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this used and sealed correctly
- The battery life is up to 70 hours from turn on. Exact battery life is dependent on environmental factors and signal strength
- Trackers can be used for navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app. The 'event code' is 185 and the bib number is as issued
- Make sure you understand how the trackers work here!
The trackers are sent to the event organizer who will issue the tracker at the start of the event.
Live Tracking Map
Click here for full-screen live tracking map.
To get the ultimate performance from the Geo Tracks GPS tracker then use the Geo Tracks App. The app centers the map around your tracker as you move. Look around the map to see the other trackers in the event then hit the 'Red Target' button to instantly locate and centralize your tracker on your smartphone screen. Suitable for use as a navigation aid. The course route and checkpoints are overlayed on the google satellite view.
Once you have downloaded the app, enter the event code 185 and your bib number then the 'Track Now' button. Please note the event organizer issues your bib number.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.