Rose of the Shires Ultra 54. 28th March 2020. Tracker Hire
- This tracker is for the Rose of the Shires Ultra (28th March 2020) only
- The tracker will be issued to you at the event registration by the event organizer
- The tracker will be issued 'turned on' and ready to go
- Please ensure you hand the tracker back at the event finish line of the event
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this is used and sealed correctly
- The battery life is up to 70 hours from turn on. Exact battery life is dependent on environmental factors and signal strength
- Trackers can be used for navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app
- Watch the live view tracking map here (Please note tracker icons appear 5 mins before the start on the day of the event)
- Make sure you understand how the trackers work here!
The trackers are sent to the event organizer who will issue the tracker at the start of the event. Please ensure you hand the tracker back to the event organizers on the finish line of the event. If you don't manage this then please return the tracker by post. Email email@example.com for the address. If the tracker is not returned then the hirer is liable for the replacement cost of the tracker.
Live Tracking Map
Link to the live view tracking map coming soon!
To get the ultimate performance from the Geo Tracks GPS tracker then use the Geo Tracks App. The app centers the map around your tracker as you move. Look around the map to see the other trackers in the event then hit the 'Red Target' button to instantly locate and centralize your tracker on your smartphone screen. Suitable for use as a navigation aid. The course route and checkpoints are overlayed on the google satellite view.
Once you have downloaded the app, enter the event code (issued shortly) and your bib number then the 'Track Now' button. Please note the event organizer issues your bib number.
Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds after this point. Extra trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking.